Nemaha County Declared Second Amendment Sanctuary County By Board of Commissioners

Wednesday, May 12, the Nemaha County Commissioners adopted a resolution designating the county as a Second Amendment Sanctuary County. It joins more than half of the counties in the Cornhusker State making similar pronouncements. Gov. Pete Ricketts has designated Nebraska a Second Amendment Sanctuary State.


Nemaha County Herald

PO Box 250
Auburn, NE 68305
PH: (402) 274-3185
FAX: (402) 274-3273